EXCERPT: Spring is here, which means the busy season is upon us! So far, inventory is falling short of buyer demand and the median home price is on the rise, up $10,000 to $260,000 for the first time since May 2016. How do you prepare for this seasonal shift?
In order make this season a successful one, you must dedicate time to effectively managing your relationships with current clients and nurturing leads to build new relationships. While there is no one-size-fits-all approach to succeeding in maintaining and growing your pipeline, we’ve put together six dos and don’ts to guide you:
- Do respond to leads quickly.
- Don’t reach out to leads with nothing to offer.
- Do block out time for lead generation and client nurturing.
- Don’t forget to keep track of your efforts.
- Do ask about communication preferences.
- Don’t be too pushy with your communication.