Real Estate Jobs Board
A comprehensive list of agent, broker, MLS, association, franchise and technology job opportunities. Post your job here.
Location: New York City, New York
Posted on: August 15, 2018
Director of OperationsAs Director of Operations at Compass, you are a talented and sought-after business professional, who is passionate about introducing technology to real estate and is excited to manage and continue to build a best in class Operations team while reporting directly to the General Manager of Chicago. You will ensure operational excellence, strategic planning, and enable the rapid growth of these vital teams. You will work closely with functional leaders in product, engineering, business development, and finance teams in New York City.
Mohawk Valley Association of REALTORS
Location: Utica, New York
Posted on: August 15, 2018
Executive Officer Mohawk Valley Association of REALTORS, Utica, NY 13502POSITION SUMMARY:The Executive Officer oversees the day to day operations of the association and Mid NY MLS System. In addition, this person is responsible for staff administration and development, purchasing, budget preparation assistance, and membership support. Also responsible for Professional Standards administration as directed by the National Association of REALTORSESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:.
- Supervises and trains all staff and monitors administrative processes and systems
- Coordinates all internal staff communications and leads staff meetings
- Assists in planning, developing and evaluating the association’s goals, programs, policies and procedures
- Assists in planning, developing and evaluating the MLS’s goals, programs, policies and procedures
- Oversees membership database administration and coordination of records with the, state association NYSAR, and National Association NAR
- Oversees the MLS Database and coordinates actions that keep the data accurate
- Ensures accuracy of the membership process including admissions, maintenance of records and employees associated with the process
- Ensures data integrity within the association management database, membership application processing, and on-boarding
- Ensures maximum opportunity to build strong bonds with the organization and its members
- Oversees staff in preparation, administration, and implementation of the budget
- Administers SentriLock Lockbox system, issuing cards and lockboxes, Agent and office changes
- Supports the association’s efforts to adhere to NAR’s Core Standards
- Supervises and approves purchases of office equipment, furniture, and supplies in coordination with the CSE
- Assists committees in Education and Member activities activities
- Acts as Professional Standards Administrator
- Acts as Secretary to the 2 Boards creating meeting agenda’s and producing minutes
- Active on State and National Committees
- Administers the Mohawk Valley Association of REALTORS Real Estate School for Continuing Education
- Creates CE credit classes- Teaches as a CE Instructor
Commercial Brokers Association
Location: Seattle, Washington
Posted on: August 14, 2018
Summary: The Commercial Brokers Association (CBA) seeks a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) responsible for the organization's consistent achievement of its mission and goals, enhancing current services to ensure they are delivering substantive value to the organization, infusing energy and drive into every aspect of the organization, and maintaining a sound financial position. Reports to: CBA Board of Directors. Supervises: Executive Vice President; Senior Vice President of Customer Service & Research; Vice President of Operations.